Sunday, June 22, 2008

June Scattershooting

Well, it's been too long since I made time to write here . . . sorry! I changed jobs and moved to a new house, so there has definitely been news just no time to write!!

* We love the new house -- more space for everyone and a great neighborhood!

* I love my new job -- great people to work with, fun challenges, something different every day, and lots to learn!

* The Southern Baptist Convention in Indianapolis was great. I met lots of neat people, heard some great sermons, and enjoyed the atmosphere.

* I don't really recommend changing jobs and moving in the span of two weeks, but I didn't plan it that way either!

* Is moving getting harder or am I getting older . . . wait, don't answer that!

* In his June 8, 2008 Monday Morning Quarterback column (in the section "Factoid of the Week That May Interest Only Me"), Peter King wrote about David Tyree's faith-based autobiography, More Than Just The Catch. It was a great section that gave God the glory!

While cleaning out my desk, I found where I had written down a few quotes. Unsure of the sources, but . . .
* "If you are being pulled on, picked on, or eaten up, you must be bearing fruit."
* "Let your burning desire blaze your trail."

Don't know what "scattershooting" is? Here's a formal definition but here's what I really mean by it.

No comments: