Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Blog Title: Heart, Soul, Mind, & Strength

It came to mind today to actually use a real title for my blog instead of just "Chris' Thoughts" or something else generic. When thinking about a title, my goal was something relatable, fairly general, easy to read, and meaningful.

These four words encompass a persons whole being and are derived from Mark 12:30 Love the Lord your god with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

In addition, this is a passage that I have focused on with my boys for a year or so therefore it's meaningful for our family (more on that later).

1 comment:

michaelwma said...

Chris, congrats on entering the blogosphere. I think the title is great for you and will help you find your voice. Keep at it ... I think blogging will suit you well!