Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Daily Proverbs

Since I've been playing basketball in the mornings at times lately, I have wanted to find ways to regulate my Bible readings and prayer times. One method that I want to try is to use the Web to help me read the Bible more efficiently so that I can focus on my prayer time in a more private place and focused on Him.

One method that would be very efficient would be to have my daily chapter of Proverbs fed via RSS along with my other content that I try to keep up with each day. For awhile now, I have taken the advice that reading the Proverb of the day (since there are 31 chapters) is a great way to build wisdom and life lessons.

However, after some searching, I can't find a chapter of Proverbs available via RSS feed. This will not meet this need for anyone else but I'm adding links for each chapter here for my own benefit (using the NASB version) and I invite you to bookmark this page and use it for your own reading also.

Proverbs 1
Proverbs 2
Proverbs 3
Proverbs 4
Proverbs 5
Proverbs 6
Proverbs 7
Proverbs 8
Proverbs 9
Proverbs 10
Proverbs 11
Proverbs 12
Proverbs 13
Proverbs 14
Proverbs 15
Proverbs 16
Proverbs 17
Proverbs 18
Proverbs 19
Proverbs 20
Proverbs 21
Proverbs 22
Proverbs 23
Proverbs 24
Proverbs 25
Proverbs 26
Proverbs 27
Proverbs 28
Proverbs 29
Proverbs 30
Proverbs 31

No comments: