Sunday, April 23, 2006

Now that I have this blog . . .

Now that I have this animal, I might as well feed it.

My next thought for what to do with this blog is to diversify my postings into what is interesting to me and would be relevant to various audiences -- Web stuff, personal finance, spiritual musings, etc.

The other big thing is to create categories with links in the sidebar. Using the categories, my Mom can click on "Family" and just get my postings about family stuff and my pics of the kids but my buddies can read about "Sports" (like how I think that TO will be a the cancer in the Cowboys locker room at some point, probably by November). The issue is that Blogger is a free service and doesn't make that very easy to do. Since I'll have to do some research and HTML coding, don't hold your breath too long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of blogging. Good to have you out here...wherever here is...

Anonymous said...

Hey Christopher,

It's your cousin "Ash" anyways I am so glad you are doing a blog I have been working on one but can't seem to find the time to keep it up but I love to see pictures of your beautiful family to which I miss utterly!!! When I get mine up and running I will let you know so you can check ours out! Give the kids hugs and kisses from us and tell them their cousin Ashley loves them very much. Hopefully we will see you guys in July.

**So, you see, it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that there is a God and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him. Hebrews 11:6

In Him,
Ashley