Saturday, March 24, 2007

Backwards party!

Our boy is very creative! He turned 6 this month and asked for a party at home. When my wife brainstormed party ideas with him, they ended up with a theme of a backwards party.

So, we sent out an invitation that you had to read in a mirror, we all turned our clothes around and played fun games like pin the donkey on the tail, silent chairs, a reverse obstacle course, etc. I tried to talk him into giving all of his friends presents instead of them giving him presents but he didn't buy into that one! We had about 15-20 kids running around our house today and it was a blast but boy are we tired!

2 comments:

April Lynn said...

Oh goodness! That is the neatest thing I have EVER heard!!!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool idea, but I'm not having one like that. I don't think I could afford to give everyone presents.